Apologies for the delay on this one. Good news is it was a good month, I was playing regularly and it shows across the board. After May's half-absent stretch, it's a relief to post numbers that reflect consistent effort rather than inertia.
The Numbers
- Total sales: 44 billion ISK
- Capital ships sold: 9
- Freighters sold: 2
- Battleships sold: 13
- T2 modules sold: 1,594
- PI sold: 1.7 billion ISK
Second Super Batch
I launched the second super batch this month: 30 freighters and industrial ships in one go. These were manufactured temporarily in a nearby rigged Azbel rather than my usual setup, since I needed the material bonus to keep the batch economical at that scale. That's also why anyone tracking my industry job counts or material inventory will see numbers that look inflated for the period, it's just where the production physically happened this cycle.
Most of this batch will move through Amarr, which remains my main market, with a smaller share going to Jita and Dodixie. I haven't pushed volume into those two markets in a while.
T2 Carriers: Still Deciding
I started a project to manufacture 2 T2 carriers this month. The T1 hulls are done and sitting in storage, but when I ran the numbers on taking them further into T2, the margin came unsatisfactory. That's frustrating given the material and slot investment involved in a carrier build, so before I commit more resources I want to rerun the calculation properly, checking current component prices.
If the numbers still don't work, this isn't a loss. The T1 hulls are already profitable as they are, so worst case I just sell them outright.
Second Account: Slow but Useful
As mentioned before, I bought a second account this month, the one built from my old mining corp characters. They're still a few weeks of training away from being able to manufacture most of what my main pipeline needs, so I'm not counting on them for T2 or capital output yet.
Where they're already earning their keep is reactions. The extra slots they bring let me run jobs that would otherwise sit queued on the main account, which has a direct knock on effect on how consistently I can feed T2 and capital production. It's a slow ramp, but the early signs are exactly what I hoped for when I decided to activate this account instead of starting from scratch.
Azbel Project
The Azbel project keeps getting harder to postpone, a permanent 2% material efficiency gain would translate into real ISK every single month. I can afford the investment now, which is exactly why I don't want to be reckless with it. I still don't trust public Azbels for anything beyond short term.
Invention
BPC reserves of my favorite modules are starting to thin out after months of running the pipeline hard without much fresh invention activity. I'm launching a new invention batch now specifically to stay ahead of this, rather than waiting until it actually creates a gap in manufacturing. Better to spend a few slots on it now than to find a module or component idle later because I ran out of blueprints to build against.
Reactions
This is where the second account is making the clearest difference so far, more than 20 new reaction slots added, and they're already in active use. I'm currently mixing alchemy chains with regular composite reactions to build up the material base for the next capitals batch, leaning on alchemy where the flexibility helps and composite where I need the straightforward yield.
With reaction capacity now meaningfully higher across both accounts, this side of the operation is starting to look less like a support function and more like a real profit center on its own.
Looking Ahead
Next up is finalizing the T2 carrier decision, if the reworked numbers show a real margin, I'll push forward, otherwise the T1 hulls go straight to sale. Alongside that, I'm planning a new capitals batch of 7 or 8 ships to keep that pipeline moving. T2 module production continues in parallel, restocking Amarr remains the priority there. The Azbel decision is close, and I expect the second account to start contributing more directly to manufacturing, not just reactions, as training progresses over the coming weeks.
The capitals manufacturing expansion to a new location is still there, Basgerin will be the chosen system, I need to wait for the second account to be able to manufacture capital parts before relocating the characters there, I will definitely inject SP on them to accelerate the training.
No comments:
Post a Comment