In 2022 I almost quit EVE Online.
My freighter manufacturing business, which I had spent years building, collapsed during the scarcity era. Materials dried up, margins disappeared, and the production lines I had planned around became expensive ornaments. I wasn’t just losing ISK. I was losing the thing that gave my playtime a direction. I logged in, looked at my assets, and had no idea what to do next.
That’s when a veteran industrialist found my whining post in Reddit and gave me the advice I’m sharing here. I’ve gone back to it many times since, and it is a big part of why Tellicorp still exists, some of these advises could be outdated now due to market shifts, so better to verify before application.
All the credits go to him for the following advises:
So I read what you said, I understand your situation since I am a university student and sometimes I cannot login for one whole day so I have a thought out production method for this scenario. I do not understand your exact situation but I will provide you with a huge amount of possibilities for you to choose. Since you are not a newbie to t2 industry, I will skip the basic parts:
1st choice (Production of t2 modules)---- Small time, High margin-100%
T2 modules includes the most basic stuff like Nanofiber Internal Structure II and Reinforced Bulkheads II . These things have enormous margins and they have around 2:30 hours of manufacturing and you can sell hundreds a day. I sell about 200 of each per day but you might be good with 300-400 no issues. Keep in midn these are high volume items so you might have to modify the orders one or twice per day. You just have to login 5 mins to just start the manufacturing jobs, They can be carried in bulk and production can go for days without doing the logistics again. The profit margin is about 100%, but again, these wont make you big bucks but is a constant source of reliable, high volume isk.
2nd choice (Production of battleship guns,Cruiser guns and battleship sized ammo)--- Big time, Medium Margin- ~20-30%
They have good margins and the job hours are very long, like 16 hours for Mega Pulse Laser II (example), Neutron Blasters, and they might fit in your job schedule. Heavy assualt missiles,heavy missiles and torpedos are also good but these can be hard to sell . Overall they make greater isk than t2 modules but you might have to modify the orders a bit for them to sell since the volume is not that high. You can also try to make heavy assualt missiles and they have job hours of over 12 hours but might be hard to sell. Overall battleship ammo and weapon systems provide really good isk if you cna login a bit and modify orders. Keep in mind you might have to make the t1 versions of the weapon system since the market is overpriced. You just need to invent the blueprint and the rest you buy from the market directly. No need to even use your own PI, same goes for these two choices of industry I talk about here. I just invent in tama (good rigs for speed) using a cloaky below 2 sec align astero for the bpc and datacores and transport them out to highsec low index systems and manufacture.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANY PI,REACTION FOR THESE TWO CHOICES. THEY ARE VERY SIMPLE. DO THE MATHS!, using the nanofiber, for example.
3rd choice (Production of t1 battleships)--- Very big time, Medium Margin
T1 battleships are in a good spot due to the recent buff and they have a good mix of minerals and reaction materials required for their production.You do not need to buy the bpos, lots of copies on the market. You need to react for the reinforced carbon fiber to make these Auto-Integrity Preservation Seal Life Support Backup Unit Core Temperature Regulator. Keep in mind that they are actually very simple to build and they have really good margins on these reaction materials. You can sell them standalone or just incorporate them into your battleship. The PI materials you just buy from the market.
I react at tama and build these Auto-Integrity Preservation Seal Life Support Backup Unit Core Temperature Regulator. at any hisec station.
4th choice (t2 ships-industrials and covert ops)
I use a site to calculate the profitability if you want to build t2 ships. https://ravworks.com/index
Ravworks is a great site and you would let you choose your system and identify your profits. Check it out.
I hope this helps you. Keep in mind it is a large topic and these are also examples. Also i want to mention that the maurauder market should still be viable if you build with enw stocks. Due to the recent moon go changes where moon go was doubled, the raw material prices fell but the margins should still exist. If you had profited building them before, you can profit now but best to check with ravworks. I also use push-x or haulers channel for my reaction jobs at Tama. The list of modules are big and I just gave some examples for you to get started. Ofcourse you know what t2 modules are or battleship guns,cruiser guns etc. The market window is great to identify guns and the ammos they use. T2 modules and guns always have a margin.
Good luck and I hope this helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment